My 33rd Birthday


On Thursday I turned 33. Don't tell anyone, because I am saying that I am 29. I like that age, so that is what I have decided to be this year. My birthday went well. Mum and Kyle came down from Lithgow and we went to Penrith for the day. Every op-shop was hit and I also swung by Target to pick up "PS, I love you" which came out on the 7th.....+ some shoes, a bag, some new sunnies, some tights, and a couple of my trashy romance novels... Some $145 later, oh well at least it was birthday money I was spending, this time. Mick and I went out for dinner to Thai. I ordered the Pad Prik Tofu, which I always get even though I know it is going to be too hot for me to eat. When we arrived home we had the cake, Chocolate Mud, as per usual, because I like my routines... overall it was a great day.


The next morning the spicy food and cake caused havoc to my now delicate system, but it didn't stop me from eating the rest of the too hot Thai and another slice of cake, which has once again caused immeasurable discomfort and pain this morning.


So, now I have Mother's Day to look forward to tomorrow, and I am waiting with baited breath to collect my presents from Harry and Charlie, that they chose themselves from the Mother's Day Stall at school. Charlie informed me on Wednesday that it wasn't "DIET" food.


Good news, I have stayed the same in weight as last week, and once my TTOTM finishes, I should be less bloated and hopefully will drop a better amount next week.

Comments

Kez said…
Happy birthday! I'm glad you had a nice day!

Popular Posts