Camping

This weekend we went camping for the first time as a family. We packed the car on Saturday morning and set off for Nowra Wildlife Park, for a camping trip with Mick's herping friends. It was a great weekend except for leaving our food at home, packing way too many clothes, and it was very cold. The kids were great, and were asleep in the tent by 7:45pm. Mick and I had a few drinks with everyone and then I went to bed at 11pm, and he followed at about 3:30am.





The next morning we went back into the Wildlife Park and the kids played on the giant slippery-slide, while Matilda and I went on a rainforest walk, and checked out the animals. Matilda especially liked the Koalas (or freaky walas) as she calls them.




We arrived home at 2:30pm on Sunday, still wearing the same clothes that we left in. It was a great weekend, and I made lots of new friends, and I hope we get to do it again soon.

Comments

Popular Posts