There is something wrong with me

I am sure that there is something really wrong with me. No, not physically, although I do have a wicked head cold, but I think it is an emotional, maturity problem.
I am fairly responsible when it comes to the kidlets, but I worry that my attitude towards life is a little immature. I am a SAHM, and I love not having to go to work everyday. My days are fairly routine, and I don't get out and do a whole heap of stuff that other people seem to do. I don't know if it is just me, or if I am among the majority. I like my own company. I enjoy not having to run out everyday to one thing or another. I am boring.......I always have been. That is not to say that I don't look forward to going to work eventually, and earning my own money, but I still don't know, at 33, what I want to do with my life, and I often wonder if I could have done more by now, had I not been so lazy.

I don't know, maybe I am just thinking about it too much.....and now I am babbling.....

I just feel like there is more that I could be doing, but do I really want to, or I am just content to sit back and let life pass me by.
Anyway, enough philosophy....


Matilda and I went up to Mum's on Friday, for the day and we ended up having lunch at Maccas with Shona, Ryan and little Lachie. Matilda and Lachie got on well.

Comments

Popular Posts