Bits and pieces

I have been blogging much the last few weeks because nothing much has been happening. I should use that time to talk about other things, like my hopes and dreams of the future, but I don't always make a lot of sense when I am thinking about things, and so I don't want to sound like I am losing my marbles.

Anyway, things have been pretty normal this week. The boys have been hard at work at school, and Matilda and I have been hanging out at home. Today we looked after Julie's little boy Jack for 20 minutes while Julie picked up her daughter, Molly's bike. He sat still for ages and then did a wonderful face plant, which resulting in him screaming the house down. I managed to calm him down fairly quickly. I think he was more surprised than hurt.

I recently synced my phone to the computer and downloaded some of the photos off the phone. I had to show you this one of Mick and Matilda, which was taken on the Manly ferry when we went to Greatie's one day.

I have been thinking about doing another university degree. Just keeping my options open. For the past two weeks I have been watching CSI: New York. I don't really like the other two, but I love this one. So I was thinking about Forensics. Looks interesting!! Anyway I sent away for some information.....but I probably won't follow it up, because I never do.


The cast of CSI: New York. I especially love Danny Messer.....such a New Yorker!!!

That's about it. I am very proud of my little brother who has recently secured a position at Lloyds Bank of Scotland. He starts at the end of August......what is it with banks and the guys in this family. All three of my brothers are now working in banks......weird!!!

Congratulations Kyle. I hope you enjoy the work and do well......I miss you!!

Comments

Popular Posts