Gilmore Girls


I love Gilmore Girls. About 6 months ago I saw an episode from Season 3 on the TV, and decided that I quite liked this show. I went off to the Vid Shop and picked up Seaon 1, because I have to start things like this at the beginning.



Six weeks later I realised that Season 7 hadn't been released on DVD yet and had to wait to find out what happened to Lorelai and Rory in the final Season. I waited patiently until it arrived and watched all the episodes in two days. I laughed at Sookie and Michel's antics at The Dragonfly Inn, and Lane's funny first experience at sex, which resulted in a twin pregnancy, and I cried that Luke and Lorelai broke up, and then again when they got back together at the end. I totally enjoy the dialogue, and thoroughly wish that I could have such crazy conversations with my children.



I love the fashion. I love the idea of "Friday Night Dinners" with the family, and I love the idea that Lorelai and Rory can eat so much disgusting junk food and still look so great. I don't know why I didn't get sucked in by it before. It is exactly the type of show that I love.

I love that Lorelai is a totally cool mum, and I like Rory, although she does annoy me on occasion.

Now I have seen glimpses of Gossip Girl and I am hanging out to see that, but I still haven't figured out how to download utorrents from the internet yet, so I have to wait for someone to uploadf the episodes to youtube.

Oh, youtube, how I love thee..........

Comments

Karen Oliver said…
It would be nice to eat that amount of crap and look like them, alas, that is not reality.

But tell me, have you been watching The Doctor?? And who am I going to talk to at 3pm on a Monday about that weeks exciting episode??

I'm glad things are going well, and say a big hello to everyone from us ok?

Popular Posts