One day to go.

Only one more day until my 33rd birthday. I don't want to be another year older. I don't want to be in my 30's. I want to stay in my 20's. I hate having to dress older. I like younger fashion. I love vintage clothes and pretty dresses, but they just don't look right on me, but I am going to change my wardrobe a bit over the next few months.

Mick has gone Goanna hunting again, and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon. Mum and Kyle are coming down tomorrow for D-day, and we are going op-shopping. I love op-shopping, and I am going through a weird handbag and shoe stage. Scored big time on Monday at the local Vinnies.

This morning I weighed 77kgs, and I have my period, which means I am extremely bloated. I have my size 14 jeans on today and I am not feeling overly uncomfortable. I like wearing csize 4 jeans. I feel good. We have a wedding to go to in July and I have nothing to wear because nothing fits me. I can't wait to go and buy some nice new clothes to wear, and I am going to learn how to walk in high heels. I love high heels...

I have to go now and pick up the boys now... talk soon.

Comments

Popular Posts