Birthday Wishes


Well, today is the 33rd birthday of my good friend Kirsten. We went to school together and have remained friends despite me living in the Blue Mountains and Kirsten living in Melbourne. Obviously we don't get to see each other very often but we have always remained in contact. Kirsten, her hubby Cameron and daughter Kiana are also welcoming a new addition in late October, so a big congratulations to them all.


This means it is just 6 days to my 33rd birthday. Yikes! But, the good news is I am only 700grams off my first goal of 77kgs, I planned to reach by my birthday. It is still coming off, but very slowly, and as I have said before it is because I am not exercising enough. Still, I am feeling pretty good about how well I have done so far. The bad news about approaching 33 is I found my first grey hair.......AAARRGGGHHHH!!! I need to put a new colour in, but I really want to get some highlights, but I haven't got the funds at the moment... oh well I will have to settle for an ALDI special.


More soon.

Comments

Popular Posts