Bake Day

Yesterday I put on my lovely new apron, which I actually bought 6 months ago and it didn't fit, and made the kidlets some cupcakes. Now I haven't made cupcakes for a while because the muffin recipe I have is really quick and easy, so I have been making more of those lately.

Cupcakes involve getting the Kenwood out, and cooling, and icing, and I used to love those things, until I can't eat them, and it kind of takes the thrill out of baking.




Anyway, Charlie insisted on BLUE icing, which looked so bad, because I always put too much food colouring in, so I didn't take a photo of the finished product. The process photos came oput well though.

Mick and I are going to take a photography course at TAFE next semester. It is the same course but it is run on different days, so we shouldn't nee to get anyone to watch the kidlets. I can't wait. We have a lovely Canon EOS 440D DSLR, and we can't use it properly. Looking forward to getting the hang of it, and I have already picked out a new camera strap and funky new bag to carry it around in....


Had to show you this photo of Matilda too. She is refusing to have her hair combed or brushed and so this is how she looks...most of the time.......

Comments

Popular Posts