Goals for the following year

I like to set a few goals for the year from birthday to birthday, and look back at what I have achieved over the previous year too.

So, last year I decided to grow my hair out. Not very exciting you say, but this has been quite an accomplishment for me this year. Normally my hair looks like this (only I am normally fatter):



It ocassionally has looked like this:



and this:


But most recently I am looking like this: On second thought, I have removed the photo because it was terrible and I really don't want anyone to see it.

I currently have slightly longer than shoulder length hair and partial bangs. I haven't had bangs since high school, but I am thinking about making them thicker, more like this:



I had my hair cut really short last April, so I have been growing it out for just over 12 months now, and I am finally getting excited about the length. I can't wait for another year to go by and it will finally get a good length to it. Eventually I would like it to look a bit like Zooey Deschanel.

I have really aged over the last few years. I think that smoking and putting on all the weight has really had a shocking effect on my face. I look old, and I used to look a lot younger than I was. Also I have developed adult acne, thus the disgusting state of my face at the moment. It is scabby and scarred from endless pimples that I couldn't resist touching. I hate it. Even after 10 weeks of eating well it hasn't improved all that much. I need some serious coverup to leave the house. YUCK!!!

So, goals for the next twelve months...so far.

1. Continue to grow my hair.

2. Attempt to drink more water in a hope that it will flush the crap from my system and clear up my disgusting face.

3. Continue to lose weight. I am hoping to get to my goal of 60kgs by October - November 2008.

I want to make some changes to my wardrobe too, because I have found some great fashion blogs lately that have inspired my inner-cool. I am a very introverted person, but I have an inner extrovert who would love to wear cute vintage dresses and high-heel shoes, so I am going to go for the slow change. As I lose weight I will change my wardrobe, so that the newer stuff I buy will reflect my new look. That's the plan anyway.

More about that soon.

Comments

Popular Posts