Kyle has gone...


Yesterday, Mum, Ray, Matilda and I took Kyle to the airport for his flight back to Scotland. I don't know when we will see him again now. He has got his Ancestry Visa now, which means he can work in Scotland for 5 years, and can eventually apply for a permanent working Visa after 4 years.


I am going to miss him so much, and so is Mum. For the first time in about 10 years, she had him home for 6 straight weeks. He helped her to paint and clean the house for inspections, he put wood on the fire for her, he nursed the dogs at night when watching television, and he was always there keeping her company. It will be hard for her when Ray goes back to work in a couple of days. For me, he helped with the kids when he came to visit. They will miss him so much too.


The last 6 weeks brought us back together as a family. I feel closer to him than I have for quite a while, and I feel upset that he has gone so far away and I won't get a chance to see him as often. I love you so much Kyle. I hope I will get the chance to go and visit him one day. It is always good to have an excuse to go to a Gerard Butler Convention in Glasgow...hehehehe! Just kidding!!!

Comments

Popular Posts