Fun weekend

Well, I have had an exciting long weekend.

On Saturday morning, Mum, Ray and I went to Glebe Markets. I love Glebe... I live for these market visits, and we only get to go about 3 times a year now that we are all so busy. I picked up some great bargains including a pretty white slip dress, a jacket, and a necklace. We had some yummy lunch too. I usually have a felafel roll, because I have never tasted one as nice as at the markets, but this time I decided to have a vegetarian Gozleme....yummy.




On our way back to the car, I noticed that Glebe St Vinnie's was open across the road and also picked up three dresses, (one of which I will probably wear to a wedding in 3 weeks), a dress for Matilda and a handbag.....SCORE!!!


After leaving Glebe we went into to Sydney to our hotel, and then went to check out Raben. I love Doc Martens, and I am on the lookout for some Mary-Janes in Cherry.. I found a pair on eBay last week, but I am broke at the moment, so I had to let them go.

We went to Thai for dinner, and I finally found a restaurant which makes Pad Thai better than the one in Blaxland. After dinner we caught the light rail to Star City to see ......................The Phantom of the Opera..................I love Anthony Warlow. He was brilliant. In fact they all were. I didn't even hate Christine or Raoul, like I expected to. I always compare it now to the movie staring my idol and love Gerard Butler. He was so dreamy, dark and dangerous as the Phantom, but I think in the true sense of the stage play, the Phantom was suppose to mad, not dreamy. Anthony Warlow was brilliant and played the role to perfection. What a night!!!

Because it was a long weekend, Mick took the kids to The Blue Pool in Glenbrook National Park, for a bush walk, and as you can see they totally enjoyed themselves.




Aunty Ann came to visit on Monday, and the kids enjoyed themselves, as they hadn't seen her for a few weeks.

As you know, Matilda is a complete ragamuffin at the moment. She needs a haircut badly, and she refuses to let me do anything with her hair. Well I finally got her to let me put it up in pigtails and take a picture. It lasted for all of 2 minutes, which sucks because she looks so cute.



Charlie is Child of the Week next week at school, so I had to throw in this cute photo of him with Micks Woma.

Comments

Popular Posts