Winter Magic in the Blue Mountains

I love this festival. Winter Magic. It takes place once a year in Katoomba. Every year Mum and I make our way from different directions and meet at the railway station. Then over the next three hours we walk from the top of the street to the bottom, and back up the other side. I think over the years we have become accustomed to the levels of feral that are unleashed at this festival, so there really weren't any real eye-opening surprises this time. I love the costumes and the weirdness of the people. It is really a great day. Here are some photos to enjoy, and some of the Oldwares shop we found, which I could have spent all day in, not to mention lots of money. I ended up buying two dresses though....score!!!

Lots of Mummas babywearing. I love seeing this. I miss it!!


This is the great Oldwares store we found. I want to go back to Katoomba and just spend a day exploring this shop......such fun!

Comments

Popular Posts