Scary sound of silence

I should know better by now. When there is silence in the house.....something is up. I was talking on the phone to Mum, and Matilda had disappeared into her bedroom. I couldn't hear much going on, and I really do know better than to ignore silence.
This is what I discovered:

Apparently it is good for her lips, unfortunately she used the rest of a jar of Nappy Cream, and do you know how hard it is to wash off....

This week I have been experimenting with my Slow Cooker. I have discovered a new love. Not only can I put my dinner on to cook at 10am, but I can use the cheapest ingredients, the toughest cuts of meat and pretty much anything on hand in the pantry, and produce a mouth -watering, succulent meal at dinner time, with very little effort. My slow cooker is big enough that I can make enough for at least 3 meals........I love it!!

Comments

Popular Posts