Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day and I have spent the day at home with my gorgeous children. I received some wonderful gifts from the school Mother's Day stall including a large block of not "diet" chocolate from Charlie, a beautiful notepad for the fridge which says "a note from Mum", and a pen set, from Harry, and some Lindor Lindt Balls from Matilda. Mick stayed in bed until 10am, and I had to make my own breakfast.

Since then, Mick has been back in bed napping, and I have done a load of washing and made the kids and myself lunch. I am surprised he didn't demand I make him some too.

Marjorie and Ann disappeared off to the Plaza, and I didn't even get an invite. Oh well, so far it has been a pretty normal day all around. Mum and Kyle have gone to Bathurst for the day and are going to the movies. They are lucky.

Comments

Popular Posts