Week 3 Weigh-in

I am so depressed. I had another really good week. Walked up to school everyday, ate well and didn't go over my points at all, and when I arrived at WW, they said that we now have to be weighed with our shoes on. I figured I should still have a lost a fair bit so it wouldn't make much difference.....................0.8kg. A miserly 800grams. I feel like giving up and on the way home I bought a block of chocolate to eat to comfort myself, but in the end I didn't eat it. I had Thai for dinner, because Thursday nights are always my treat night (but only saved points so this doesn't contribute to the lousy weight lost) but I couldn't bring myself to eat the chocolate.

My clothes feel looser, and I can tell that my face isn't as bloated as it was, so I am hoping it is still only TTOTM coming on. I really do need to make an appointment with the Doctor because I am sure that my hormone levels are causing havoc with this weight loss journey.

I know I should still be happy because after just 3 weeks, I have lost 4.6kgs. It is just happening sooooooo slowly and it is normally faster in the first few weeks for me. Oh well, it took three years to get to this size, and I know it won't fall off overnight, but it just seems such a daunting task. I still have 23.9 kgs to my goal weight...........................

Comments

Popular Posts