Week 4 Weigh-in night

Tonight is my forth week weigh-in, and I was feeling confident this morning, and now I feel bloated and heavy. I have had another really good week, despite it being Easter. I had a treat this week of Lindt Balls, spread out over the week, and I never went over my points. I have learned however that that doesn't mean a thing to the scales. I have a terrible feeling it will be a small loss again and I am really going to be depressed if that happens because I am being really good.

My clothes are getting looser and I am looking forward to be able to fit back into some of the things I have had to put away because they were too tight. I am also looking forward to buying some new clothes when I reach my goal weight.

Anyway, will update tomorrow morning with the dreaded results.

Comments

Popular Posts