Harry's Birthday


So, today was Harry's 7th birthday and he had a party. He decided to only invite two of his friends, which I was grateful for. So Marcus and Christian arrived at 11am to celebrate the day.




The kids played on the jumping castle and the climbing gym, and then they played the game where they had to eat a donut that was hanging on a string from the clothesline. They then put on their special scary masks and chased Aunty Ann all around the backyard trying to kill her. Mick set up Harry's volcano, that he made at Christmas time and they made the larva flow and flow and flow....... this one was a big hit with Christian.




After a game of pass-the-parcel, they all played outside until Cake time. Nanny, Grandad and Marie came as well, and the grown-ups enjoyed a yummy BBQ. I have been really good today and have not eaten any of the chocolates, chips or lollies that were put out for the kids.


Speaking of that, I weighed in at WW on Thursday night and was 88.5kgs. I will post my weight each Friday morning to let everyone know how I am going. It is difficult to get use to organising my meals everyday, and I find that I become obsessed with my next meal. I hope, as my tummy shrinks I will be less hungry all the time. I may switch for the POINTS plan to the CORE in a month or two and see how I go with that.

Comments

Popular Posts