Why are big decisions SOOOOO hard??

OK, so I have been seriously considering going back to work. I have looked up all the relevent information for the Re-connect program for nursing. You see I am a Registered Nurse. I completed my degree in 2004, just in time to discover I was pregnant with Matilda. I started my New Grad at Nepean Private in January 2005, and I was really enjoying it, and then 4 months in, at 27 odd weeks pg, I could barely walk. I suffered really bad SPD. So I left, I had Matilda and I never went back.

Now, Matilda is 2.5 years old and I am home alone with her. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I am a little bored. It is partly my fault because I don't get out and do things, but I also find it hard to do things when I have no friends...... there I said it...... I am friendless. So I have been considering going back to work.

So, there I was sitting at the computer thinking about Child Care, because Matilda is still too young for Pre-school, and I guess After-school Care for the boys, and I started crying. I don't want to put Matilda into Childcare, and I want to go and pick the boys up from school in the afternoons.

SO, what do I do. Some kind of course, or something to keep me active. I just don't know what to do. I suppose I could get a part-time, weekend type job, but I can't imagine they are as easy to find as they were when I was younger. SO, what do I do?????????

Comments

Popular Posts