5 down.........23 to go.


Well as you can see I have finally lost 5.6kgs. I lost another 1 kg this week. It is still very slow considering how good I have been, but I guess I am finally getting used to eating normally, as opposed to the way I have been eating (which is completely abnormal).

I feel good. My clothes are fitting better and I am confident that I can keep up this loss for a while. It is now 6 weeks to my birthday and my first goal of 78.5kgs (which is 10 kgs from starting). So I only have to lose 4.4kgs by then.

Mick lost 2kgs this week, and has now lost 5.1kgs, so we are both doing well. He has been for a few huge walks though. I am still struggling with the exercise. I walk up to school everyday to get the boys, but I am unmotivated to do anything else during the day. I think that is one of the reasons I am not losing as fast as I would like. Must get on to that.....

In other news, Mum and Rays buyer for the house fell through.....again. I can't believe, after the fuss they made about their demands of what would be included and what wouldn't, they didn't even have the finance. They were told from the start not to stuff Mum and Ray around because this had happened before, and yet they still put them through all that. My heart is just breaking for them. They are looking at the possibility of having to put both houses on the market and buying something smaller, and I know that will break Mum's heart because she has really put a lot of effort into the new house and I could totally see her there where she would have been happy. I can't believe that people have no scruples about what they will put people through. The man was a copper too, so you think he would know better......but apparently he is not a nice man anyway. I can only hope that Mum and Ray have some good luck soon and someone will just see the property and house and realise how wonderful it is. Its location, and the beautiful house......I wish we could buy it!

In other news, Kyle is coming home in 13 days. Yes, I am counting down the days. I can't wait to see him again, as it has now been 8 months, and I want to see if he has acquired a wee Scottish accent.

Comments

Popular Posts