Week 1 Day 6

So, I am on week 1, day 6 of WW. I feel good. Slightly hungry, which is actually an unusual feeling for me. I can never get too hungry though because I tend to feel really sick if I let myself get too hungry. I realised the other day that when I was sick 10 years ago, it was quite easy to not eat because I not only smoked, but I also slept a great deal of the time. I went to bed at 10pm, and I didn't get up until 9am, and while at uni, I sometimes slept during the day as well. I think the smoking helped the most with not eating, but I would never resort to that again.

I am hoping to lose about 10kg in 10 weeks, to begin with, and I know that seems a bit extreme, but remember I am VERY overweight. But, realistically, 0.5 to 1kg a week would be great. The first week should be a bit bigger, although I am feeling a little bloated today so I may be leading up to TTOTM.

I having been able to do much exercise this week, but that will change over time. I am walking up to school every afternoon to pick up the kids, which is better than nothing, but I would like to go for a longer walk every morning. So that is my goal for week 2. Hopefully the rain will hold off enough to get a few walks in a week.

More soon.

Comments

Popular Posts