Thursday Thoughts

Remember on Monday when I said it was too quiet? Matilda told me she was tired and she was going to lie down. I thought that was code for "I am going into the bedroom to pull out everything I can and then a) tip water all over it, or b) smear nappy rash cream all over it. Apparently it wasn't code at all. I snuck up the hallway when I finished that blog post and found this..............


How gorgeous is she....

This week has been a good one information wise for families and pensioners, with Kevin Rudd's payout saving our skin. It will mean that we will have a surplus in our bills account, in preparation for our next $800+ electricity bill, and enough left over to have a good Christmas holidays. The kids are excited about going to stay at Terrigal with Granddad and Marie, and at Nanny and Poppy's new house. I will look forward to the breaks away from Blaxland too.
Grandma comes home in 2 weeks and 3 days. The kids are excited about this wonderful news. She is currently enjoying the pleasure of spending time with her other two Grandchildren in Germany, and I know they had a great holiday planned for her while she is there. Auntie Ann is in Guatemala, and loving spending time in Central America. She sounded really happy and relaxed when I spoke to her last week.

Not much else to add at this moment. I got a great email from Kyle, and I have just sent him a really long one back. That's about it, off to watch my guilty little secret........"Days of our Lives". I know, I know, I am pathetic, but I just love EJ and Sami and Marlena and John......oh the things that have happened to them in their exciting lives, I am allowed to live vicariously through them...aren't I???

Comments

Popular Posts