October Goals

October Goals

NO SPEND MONTH

My goals for this month include:
1. Only spend money on essentials (groceries, bills, school extras)
2. Buy 2 new school shirts for next year - $36
3. Pay $100 off ORIGIN bill
4. No unnecessary use of CC.
5. Start grocery stockpile

After a couple of really shocking months of out-of-control spending, resulting in a blow out on the CC, I have decided it is time to rein in the spending and start to save money again. We will be unable to afford even a slightly normal Christmas if I don’t get this under control. The CC is not to be used, and I am not going to buy any unnecessary stuff between now and Christmas...... well at least for this month.

I also want to start a grocery stockpile, so that, if it becomes necessary to miss a week of shopping, we will survive. I have plans to clean out the laundry and put in a cupboard (or at least a box) to store our stockpile in.

I need to start buying some new school shirts for the boys for next year. White shirts are a bitch to keep clean on two rough-housing boys.

I am also going to try to pay a bit off the next ORIGIN bill before it is due in early January, because we just can’t deal with another $800+ bill in one week.

Comments

Popular Posts