Thursday Thoughts

This week as been going really slowly. On Monday, Matilda and I dropped the boys at school and then had a rare trip to the Plaza. I really hate going to the Plaza at the best of times, and the closer it gets to Christmas, the less I want to go. I have found though that if I go before 9am, there are hardly any people around, so there is less chance of me losing my cool, or having a panic attack. We got Poppy a birthday present, and then dropped it in the mail on the way home. We got back home by 9:45am, and I attempted to wash some sheets and things before it rained again.
On Tuesday we just stayed at home in the warm and Matilda watched DVD's and I read my book. The boys had swimming on Tuesday night and they went really well again.
Yesterday was a really horrible day. Dark and cold and we had the heater on in the house. It was raining and yucky, and so of course, Matilda was sick. She was sitting patiently in the lounge chair playing, and then "blugrh" all over the lounge cushions, her doona and the floor. So I was washing cushion covers and doona in the rain. Always fun... She was sick a few times over the day, but she slept fine last night.
This morning she woke up fine, and is back to her loud and bossy best. We have been and done the grocery shopping, and I managed to keep in under $170. I hope we can last the rest of the week. I have also made muffins, scones and bread this morning, so now I am having a well deserved break.

Comments

Popular Posts