Isn't Sunday suppose to be the day of rest?

Well, we started out the day well......Mick and I stayed in bed while the kids ran wild in the lounge room, so of course when I finally made it out of bed I had a heap of cleaning up to do.
After a late breakfast, we decided to go to Anaconda to have a look at tents and swags that we can't fit in our budget.....it is such fun though, I love that shop.
We then had a quick stop at Spider Park before coming home for lunch.



After lunch Mick and I decided to start cleaning up the yard. I was begining my pizza dough, which takes a while, so Mick got started on the mowing. Mick spent the next few hours mowing, whipper-snipping, and moving bricks, and I weeded the vegetable garden (again) and the garden under the Camellias. I HATE WEEDING.....I really do, and I complained the whole time....


The camellia garden before

and again...


The camellia garden after

The yard after mowing and cleaning up


The vegetable patch cleaned up and ready for fertilizer....and what-not....

Anyway, I don't think it looks much better, but I guess it does. I then came back inside and starting making the pizzas. One pizza with half cheese for Charlie, and half cheese and olives for Harry. Mick and I had bacon, mushrooms, olives and cheese.......yum, but I think I need to make smaller ones, like the boys ones, because the amount of toppings on the bigger one make it harder to eat. It was so yummy though, and I still have enough dough for 2 more nights.

Comments

Popular Posts