Manic Monday

Back to school today, and the house is quiet.........................a little too quiet. Matilda is having a rest in her room, and it is just TOO QUIET.......
SO the plans for the week:
So far I have washed sheets, cleaned the kitchen, tidied the boys room, and Matildas room, and vacuumed. I am suppose to be weeding another one of the gardens, but I might do that later this afternoon.
Nothing to really set this week. We have swimming tomorrow night, as usual. Speaking of swimming, this week and next, Harry's class is having swimming lessons at Glenbrook Swimming pool every morning. I am OK with this, except for the fact that I want to go and sit outside the pool and watch him, just in case...... See last year a child from the mountains drowned at Glenbrook while on a swimming camp thing.....and I am paranoid, even though Harry is a really good swimmer, and this little girl wasn't. I know he will be OK, but it doesn't stop me from worrying....does it ever stop, the worry? I don't think so.
Anyway, I will update more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts