Manic Monday

Well, we have had a nasty couple of days lately, with both Charlie and I beginning to vomit in the middle of Thursday night. Luckily for Charlie, he didn't have the horrible diarrhoea which accompanied my spewing. I spent most of the night and early morning on the toilet.
On Friday morning, Harry went off to school on his own, only to come home again at 11am after he vomited in the playground. So poor Mick had to look after all of us. I spent the day in bed, and Harry and Charlie alternated between the lounge room and bed, and vomited throughout the entire day. I was quite worried about Charlie, in particular, because he really vomited for a full 24 hours before showing any signs of recovering, but he bounced back quite well in the end. Harry is still refusing to eat bread, because that it what he vomited in the first place.
Matilda has been fine, although did suffer from a few cases of the runs over about 4 days.
So, as a result we had no athletics this week, and Mick had a mild case of the virus on Saturday evening and part of Sunday. He seems to be recovered too.
Everyone went back to school today, and Matilda and I went to Toy R Us to buy a present for my niece, Paige, who is turning 6 on Saturday. We ran into Julie and Jack while we were there and had a good look around for Christmas presents. I also had a look at the ladies bikes, as they are pretty cheap there.
That's about all for now. Off to watch Home and Away, and then I have to ring Mum and tell her about the fabulous concert that Harry is going to be in at the Joan Sutherland Centre.
Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts