Day 1 (178 days to the New Year)

OK, over the past month, or so I have been a little naughty with my eating again and I have gone back up to 79kgs. So today is the day I get back on track. There are 178 days until 2009.

I have a few goals for the next 27 odd weeks.

1). I will only weigh myself on the 1st and the 15th of the month.

2). I will rely on the fit of my clothes to determine my weight lost. I have a pair of size 14 jeans that are my first measurement. They fit, but are uncomfortable and I certainly wouldn't wear them out. I am hoping that they fit me better by the end of winter, which is exactly 8 weeks from today.

3). The next big time period is 21 weeks until Summer, so I am hoping to be into most of the beautiful dresses I have bought over the past month.

4). On the 1st January 2009, I am hoping to fit into a wonderfully beautiful dress I bought from a Vintage clothing shop. It is a size 10.

So plans are to * drink more water (because my skin is disgusting)
* More exercise (because I am extremely unfit)

They are the main ones anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts