School holiday fun

On Monday, Mick disappeared off to work, even though he is supposed to be on holidays, and the weather still wasn't the greatest, although it didn't rain. Harry was invited on a play date at Christian's house, so Charlie, Matilda and I decided to go to "Tunnel Park". The kids love this park, because the equipment is great, and there are also cricket nets where Aunty Ann loves to play straight-line monster.

So here are some photos of the kids having fun.





Matilda is serving us donuts, from her drive-thru shop.

Some art work on the wall of the basketball court.....very cool!


When Harry arrived home he had a shocking temperature and ended up throwing up at midnight. He was sick again yesterday, but seems a lot better today. Hopefully I can get them outside soon.
Also, last week I had my hair highlighted by my great friend Julie. This was "in progress". I will have to get someone to take an after photo before they grow out.
Gotta go, washing to do!

Comments

Popular Posts