Christmas Shopping

Ok, so I have a terrible phobia of Christmas shopping "at the shops". I cannot bring myself to go there even this far from Christmas, although it is only 3 weeks and 5 days away...
One year, I think it was 2000, Mick and I had to rush to the shops on Christmas Eve, because that was when he got paid, and try to buy everything we needed for everyone in one go. Luckily, at the time, we had no children, so we didn't have to go through buying for them as well.
The year I was pregnant with Charlie, Christmas 2002, I knew that I was due in early February, and was expecting him to arrived a little earlier, so I had all the shopping done by the beginning of December. He took his time and arrived pretty much on time, in his own good time.
This year, I am avoiding the shops AT ALL COSTS. I have managed to do almost everything online, and I have been pretty successful with the costs as well. I only have my niece and nephew, and the grandparents to go. Not too bad if I do say so!!
Anyway, we are still struggling a bit with money, but I should get on top of it again by Christmas, well that is the plan anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts