Filler

Well, it is now Tuesday, and it looks like I am going to have another lame week despite being really good again. I am thinking about just weighing in at home from now on, because I am weighing myself every morning anyway so I can still figure out what I have lost each week. I will see how I feel this Thursday.

Mick has gone away for a couple of days, so I have the house, and the kid to myself. It is fun to be able to watch whatever I want at night and not have to worry about his dinner etc, but I have trouble sleeping when he is not in the bed beside me. It is weird, because we don't always get on, and we don't ever touch during the night when sleeping, but I still know he is there.

Kyle will be home tomorrow for a month and I am looking forward to seeing him. I guess that is all for now, got to get the kids off to swimming.

Comments

Popular Posts