Random happenings

Well after my great plans to blog every few days, it has been another week without doing it. Oh well, there aren't that many reading it anyway.
So it is now 4 sleeps to Christmas and we are pretty set. I think I only have to get something for Marjorie now. We finished the kidlets last night so I only have to put up their climbing set on Xmas Eve and wrap the smaller things for them.

My little brother Kyle is coming home from Scotland for a while until he sorts out his Visa and I can't wait to see him. Mum and Ray haven't yet found a buyer for their house and so they haven't had a chance to move to their new place yet, but I guess at least they are getting lots of work done on it before they move in, but I know that it is scary for them to have a huge loan and a lot of interest to pay.


Mick's Bredli has laid a lovely clutch of eggs, which is nice, considering his Maccys didn't make it.






That is about it for now, just some photos to show you of Tildy and Harry's missing front tooth.



Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts