Christmas Cheer

I love christmas time. But how does it always manage to sneak up on me every year. I always think, "oh yes it is still 16 weeks to christmas" and then I do stuff, you know live life, and all of a sudden it is 12 days away. I have almost everything done anyway, but it still catches me by surprise.

This year we are having christmas morning and lunch, at home and then we are going up to Lithgow for chrissie dinner with my mum and step-dad. We will stay overnight and then have lunch the next day with my dad.

This week brought about the christmas concerts at school and preschool. Harry was part of the Australian 12 days of Christmas which involved him holding the number 5 up everytime the kids sung "5 Kangaroos". He kept pushing the sign into the Kindergarten boy sitting on the floor in front of him and he did not sing a word. Harry's friend Shyne-Marie was a wonderful fish. Charlie's concert is this afternoon so I will have to report back on his performance, but he refuses to tell me what they are singing, so it should be interesting.

Only a week of school left and today is my last official day-off. That is a day when I only have matilda to look after. Tomorrow I have Pink Pirates and I still haven't finished the calendar. I have to go to the Scrapbook Superstore and find one more thing to complete it so I can hand it in tomorrow.

More soon.

Comments

Popular Posts