16 Weeks

So today I am 16 weeks pregnant. I can't believe how quickly it has gone. At the moment I am at this really awkward fat stage, where I am looking extra fat, and not so pregnant. I have an Anterior plcenta, which means it is growing on the front wall of the uterus, so even though I was feeling movement with Matilda at this stage, I haven't felt anything so far. The baby is growing well, I hope, and I have my booking appointment with the Midwives Clinic next Wednesday. Should be interesting. Me telling them what I want from their care, and they telling me what they can supply, which isn't going to mesh, but I have no choice.

Anyway, here is a pic of what the baby looks like now. I post some belly pics when I actually start to look pregnant, and not EXTREMELY FAT!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts