N is for No Poo

So, this is it.  For a very long time I have been considering taking the "No shampoo challenge".  I know that you are throwing your hands up in disbelief, but I have had a really itchy scalp for a long time and I can't take it anymore.

Also, the main points I would like to make:

1. the boys haven't had their hair washed for around 3-4 months, and it look great, and is never smelly.

2. Matilda's hair is washed every 4-5 weeks, and it looks shiny, healthy and not smelly either.

3. Mick only washes his hair once a month, and it looks healthy and not smelly.

Now the thing is I wash my hair every third day, and so it is going to take at least 6 weeks for my hair to re-establish its natural oils, so it will be at least 4 weeks of oily, yucky hair.

BUT, I figure, as it is Winter and I can put on a beanie when I go out, so no-one really needs to see my hair until Spring anyway.   Also, I can use a baking soda wash, and apple cider vinegar rinse to help it out, say once a week.

So that it the plan.  I am going to wash my hair for the last time on Saturday morning, and include a BEFORE photo, and then I will update once a week until I have shiny, healthy hair in 6 weeks time.

Comments

oasis jony said…
Thanks for your blog .This is so informative .I think we all will be so helped.Besides if you wants to know information you should visit :http://www.smellyscalp.net

Popular Posts