Wednesday...

Another quickie, because I am just not able to write a whole heap at the moment.

The teachers are looking at getting all the recognised smart kids, in Harry's year together for an extension class, once or twice a week. I am not sure how this will work, because they all have different interests. At least they are trying something, I guess. If it doesn't help, we will have to find another alternative to get him the help he needs.

Charlie is going great, and is really enjoying his homework. I am making the most of it, because it won't last long. He likes school, but pretends to not want to go, because that is what Harry does.

Matilda likes staying home, and has decided that she isn't going to grow up. She reverts to baby-talk on occasions, but I am just trying to help her past it. She is NOT giving up her dar for anyone, and she is not growing up and going to big school. I am in no rush, so I am not too concerned yet.

I have lost almost 8kgs, so my clothes are feeling much better on. Other than that I am down. That's all at the moment.

Comments

Popular Posts