My baby turned 5

This past Sunday my littlest baby turned 5.  I can't believe how grown up she is now.  She is tall and clever and so independent.  We had a small family get together and she had a pikachu cake, made by Mick.  He is way better at the decoration than I am.  It turned out pretty darn good and everyone enjoyed it. 

On a side note, this also marks 5 years of breastfeeding for us.  I know it is extremely rare for a child to still be nursing at 5, but she only has it at night for a few minutes before bed.  She is almost ready to stop and I think we will both be sad about it. 


On the same day Matilda graded for her black belt in Taekwondo.  We are so very proud of her as she continues to do well in her chosen sport.  I will post a picture when she gets her new belt.  It comes with her name embroidered on it. 

Comments

Popular Posts