Update

OK, so what has happened in the last 3 weeks........

I just had a birthday.  I am now 36 years old.  I don't feel any different, but then I don't really feel that old, even if I look it!!

Harry and Charlie are doing the Naplan tests this week.  I never realised how competitive people get about these tests.  I just told the boys to do their best.  It is not the be all to end all for us.

Harry has joined the Chess Club, bless him!!  He played at his school last Friday and lost, but it is good practice for him.  This week he will travel to another school to play.

Charlie and Matilda are going to do the AFL after school camp.  Charlie did it last year, and had a great time, so Matilda is very keen.  They get a bag and ball at the end of the 6 weeks.

Matilda has started doing home readers, and she is very excited to be learning how to read.  I think Mick is better at it than me.  He seems to have a really good way at getting the kids to do something when they are combative with me.

Amelia is coming up to 11 months, and is still not walking, thank goodness.  I don't think I am ready for it at all.  She is doing really well now she has settled into sleeping better.  She has 6 teeth and isn't afraid to use them.  Her hair to out of control!!!  She needs a haircut already, but I think it is cute, so I just keep putting clips in.

Comments

Popular Posts