24 weeks.

Wow, I can't believe I am already 24 weeks pregnant. That is 60% through. I need it to slow down, because I am really not ready yet.

So, what has happened in the last few weeks.

Matilda brought a wonderful stomach bug home which dutifully attacked Harry and I, and of course it happened while Mick was off in the back of beyond on a field trip. When we finally got over that, we all picked up a cold, which Matilda and I are still fighting. I am tired of having a blocked up head. I feel fuzzy and not quite with it.

I keep waking up in the middle of the night with really bad pains in my kidney region. I have been drinking way more water, and have cut down a lot on Diet Coke, but I still wake at around 3am every night. I have to pop a couple of Panadol and wait for them to work before I can go back to sleep. I haven't slept well for around 3-4 weeks, but I imagine it is only going to get worse from here on.

I weighed myself this morning, and at 24w 2d I am up 7.7kgs. I am pretty happy with that actually, because I usually put on 30+kgs, and I am thinking that this time I may only put on about 20kgs. Ideally, of course, I only wanted to put on 15kgs, but I think I am dreaming. Anyway, as long as the baby is healthy, I will be happy. Speaking of, little bugger won't stop kicking me now, and I was complaining before that it wasn't moving enough. I love feeling it move though, and it has had the hick-ups a few times too.

In other news, Harry celebrated his 9th birthday on March 2nd. I can't believe how quickly it has gone. He seems so grown up now. He had a party with his friends, and he chose to have a Helium Atom for his cake.

Uncle Kyle came home from Scotland on March 4th, and it was so good to see him. I have missed him so much, and so have the kids. Matilda keeps making me wash her new shirt and put it straight back on. The kids are looking forward to spending some more time with him. They are also anxious to see Aunty Ann again, as it has been a while. Jasper really wants to see her too, I can tell.

Jasper and I have been attending Obedience Training, and we are not very good at it. He is just far too distracted by all the other dogs, and I am getting too tired and to large to move around freely with him, plus we are a little slack on our homework..... I can get him to sit, and drop if he is next to me, but he will not come or drop anything that he has picked up. He just runs away and I have to trick him into giving it back.

Photo upload not working at the moment. Will try to add some soon.

Love all....

Comments

Popular Posts