21 weeks

My ultrasound last week went really well. Everything was looking good. The cord had the right vessels, and heart looked great and the baby was a good size, and growing well. I felt better after the scan because until then I hadn't been feeling much movement, and even though I know that the baby was fine, I wasn't feeling really connected to him/her. In the last two weeks, the movements have increased a lot, and I can now find a bit of a pattern to his/her movements.

I asked for a peek at the sex of the baby, but he/she wouldn't get in a good position, so it will stay a surprise until birth day.

Here is a profile of the baby's face, and one of the body.

Grandma, Matilda and I went out for a coffee this morning, and I took this wonderful photo of Matilda, and I just had to share.

Comments

Popular Posts