Crafty Girl

Yesterday I found a pattern for a bag at the blog http://tinyhappy.typepad.com/tiny_happy/ and I decided, even though I an not an experienced sewer I would give it a go. So last night I drew out a pattern, cut it out and sewed it all together and I think it turned out pretty good. I am going to look out for some other fabric from the op-shops and have another go, with a few adjustments.




Last night I also finished my first ever dishcloth. I learned how to knit off the internet, and with my mother's help. It is just straight knitting, but I giving purling a go on the new one I started today. It hasn't got any holes in it, but I did manage to pick up 3 extra stitches along the way. Still I am quite proud of it, and I find that knitting is quite therapeutic, and it also stops me from snacking at night...... which I really need to stop doing!!!





And then just a cute photo of Tildy, looking very dirty and eating her lunch..... Have to wash her hair tonight, I will let you know how it goes tomorrow.......if I survive that is!

Comments

Popular Posts