New Year new me

All of last year I struggled quite a lot to balance everything that was going on in my life.  One son at high school, and two at primary as well as my little missy at home.  A new and exciting sport to get the blood pumping and my feet moving and my ongoing philosophy of simplifying our lives.

This year I think I will be more balanced.  I am finally in control of my diet and I am making more ethical choices about what I eat, which are in line with my philosophy of life.  I have minimalised my possessions, although this is an ongoing thing, and I am finally learning to save money, not for a special thing, but to save money.  It is hard to save any with the bills the way they are, but I am doing ok so far.  

I hope to one day live in a small home, with only the necessities and be happy and healthy.  Better still, I would love to own an converted school bus to live in like this one.


Roller derby starts up again tomorrow night and I am really excited to begin to get better at all aspects. This will come from my new found healthy living too.  I want to be able to move faster and be more agile on my skates.  Lots of practise and lots of experience will be just the thing.

Comments

Popular Posts