A return to Weight Watchers

So, now that Amelia has reached almost (Monday) 9 months, I am ready to start losing weight. This time I go into the mission (hehe) with a very different mindset though. I am feeling uncomfortable and lethargic, but not disgusted in myself, and I know that my weight is not linked to my happiness in any way. I am unhealthy, and I am ready to get into shape and be a healthier role model for my children.

Last night I joined Weight Watchers Online. I was going to go to the meetings, but at $19.90 a week, it was out of the question, and I can't always guarantee that I could get there. I do like the accountability if the meeting weigh-in, but I am finally ready to lose weight so I don't see a problem with that aspect of my journey.

I am allowed 43 ProPoints, on the new program, because I am still breastfeeding. I will see how I go for the first few weeks on this amount, and adjust the amount if needed, to lose weight but not affect my supply. So here are my starting stats:

Starting Weight: 84.4kg
First Goal %5 : 80.4kg
10% : 75.6kg
Goal Weight: 63kg

Starting Monday 21st March, 2011.

Here is my before picture:
Will post progress pics as I reach goals.

Comments

Popular Posts