End of Pregnancy dilemmas

Well I am now just 1 day off 39 weeks pregnant, and the last week has really dragged, but before that it was going so fast.

I am finally feeling ready to welcome this little one, and am prepared mentally for the trials of labor and birth. I feel good about going into labor, but so far nothing is happening. I am hoping that I am not going to go too far past my due date, because that really wouldn't be fair on a 4th-time-pregnant mum. Chances are I will go myself, but you just never know. Baby seems pretty cosy in there.

So, now my dilemma. We don't know the sex of this baby, and for a while we have been contemplating a couple of girls names. Our first choice, Harry refuses to accept. I don't want it to be an issue for him, and in part for Charlie too, so it has been vetoed.

Our second choice has not been widely accepted either, and we had decided that we would still consider it, because well, it is our child, and I love the name. However, on Tuesday one of my friends from University, who I am close with but not so much that I worried about names, had a little girl and called it the name. Normally I wouldn't care, but seeing as they are going to born so close together, I feel a little funny about it. To be honest, I have only seen Bronte once in about 6 years, so if we do decide to go with that name I won't feel bad about it.

Our third choice, we then decided would be the one, and now Mick is changing his mind because someone else doesn't really like it. Frankly I am a bit tired of the whole thing, and am hoping for a boy so we just don't have to deal with it.

Anyway, it is annoying me now, and I am suppose to be gestating peaceful at this point.

Hope baby arrives soon, and everything just works out.

Comments

Popular Posts